Phone Exchange 2 - GetInternationalExchangeInfo
Porting & Location Details for Compliance Support
Staying compliant with domestic and global privacy regulations like TCPA, GDPR and PIPEDA requires up-to-date and accurate phone exchange information, from porting details to country of origin.
Phone Exchange provides these essential data points along with detailed service provider information including carrier, city, state, line type, latitude, longitude and time zone.
For US and Canadian phone numbers, ported date and line type are also provided.
Two Powerful Fraud Indicators
When it comes to fraud, line types like portable VoIP and prepaid phones are frequently used to hide the identity of the customer. Phone Exchange detects the line type and triggers flags when a phone number is associated with high-risk line types.
The service also returns carrier location details, enabling you to cross-check phone location with customer-provided billing and shipping details and determine any discrepancies that might indicate fraudulent behavior.
Up-To-Date Phone Porting Details
Phone Exchange provides your business with access to portability information allowing you to be confident that you have the information you need to operate within TCPA regulations.
Phone Exchange gives you:
- Ported date
- Originating and current carriers
- Pre-ported and post-ported dates for individual line-type changes
We understand that your data is your livelihood and it must be kept secure. We’ve invested in multiple state of the art data centers, manned 24x7x365. All sensitive data is encrypted and our redundant infrastructure ensures the highest levels of service availability. It is bank-grade security.View Security & Uptime Datasheet
- 24x7x365 manned state-of-art data centers
- 24x7x365 secured access to data centers
- Servers housed in locking cabinets, cages and suites
- Ingress and egress secured with electronic keycards, pin codes, biometric hand scans and mantraps
- 24x7x365 high resolution, motion-sensitive video surveillance
- Fully redundant power and HVAC
- Fire-threat detection and suppression
- No copies of your real-time data nor your responses are stored
- Sensitive data like customer information is encrypted
- All connections can use SSL with a minimum of 128-bit symmetric encryption and a 1024-bit authenticated key agreement
- Multi-layer perimeter security is provided by a pair of modern firewalls running latest firmware
- Hourly perimeter scans ensure security
- Continuous layer-3 monitoring of firewalls and load balancers provides real-time proactive security information
- Servers run on hardened Windows servers with the latest security patches
- Servers have been penetration tested
- Redundant switches, firewalls, load balancers, servers and backup systems ensure high availability
See How Clean and Accurate Contact Data Impacts Your Business
With over 20 years’ experience, our comprehensive suite of global data quality solutions enables your business to:
- Respond to Actionable Scoring on Global Leads
- Ensure Delivery Accuracy
- Determine and Eliminate Fraud at the Point of Entry
- Enhance the Performance of Sales and Marketing Platforms
- Gain Insight on Customers and Prospects
- Standardize Data for Compliance
JSON Request URL
XML Request URL